Well this is awesome! Thank you to the lovely Aakansha @ http://akansha1104.wordpress.com/2014/05/11/nominated-for-the-liebster-award/comment-page-1/#comment-53 for nominating me, I am so highly excited!
The Rules Go Something Like This:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!
11 Random Facts about myself…
1. I love the colour orange
2. Writing is not my only passion, I also love the world of medicine and surgery and I would love to study it after school 🙂
3. I used to do karate and attended the World Championships in Venice, Italy, in 2008
4. I love love love love loveee Sam Tsui (He’s the most amazing singer and songwriter in my opinion)
5. I love watching The Tomorrow People (Who doesn’t?!)
6. I like art
7. I like making people happy
8. I think that hairy and fluffy-looking spiders are adorable
9. I have so many pets that I could probably open my own zoo (Did I mention I love animals?)
10. Clowns creep me out…
11. I am pretty crazy 😀
Time For A little Q & A…
1) What is the purpose of your blog? Or is there any?
I wrote my blog in the hope that it will help kids all over the world to deal with everyday school issues and drama, especially bullying, in the hope that it would help them focus on what is really important at school and give them hope to a better and brighter future, also to hopefully teach them that no matter where they are, if they make the best of what they have, anything is possible.
2) Your wildest fantasy?
I become a superhero at night and save the world from evil!!!!
3) If you had one superpower, what would it be?
To be invisible…I think that would be the coolest thing ever. I would so love to randomly blast people with snowballs…
4) Have you ever witnessed a miracle?
Yes. I passed my Physics paper last term.
5) What is the one thing you desperately want?
Uhm…okay I know it’s cliché but I already have so many things that I’m grateful for, I don’t think there’s anything more I could possibly ask for.
6) List 3 people you’d die for
7) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
A published author, hopefully studying Medicine at the University of the Witwatersrand.
8) Your most embarrassing moment?
I was miming one of my teacher’s habits out to my friends and uh… He was watching me the entire time.
9) Your most memorable trip?
My trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It had the most beautiful landscape and scenery, entertainment, delicious food and so much more.
10) If you got the chance to personally meet me, would you want to?
Of course!!! I thought you would already know that 😀
11) What is the source of your inspiration to write?
That would be my mum. She is the woman responsible for my love of books, writing and everything that I do. She encourages me in every way to follow my dreams and she is the reason I do what I love 🙂
That’s the end of that 🙂 Drum roll please…And the nominees are:
My questions for you:
1. What is the purpose of your blog?
2. Who is your role model and why?
3. What is your greatest passion in life?
4. List three types of food you enjoy
5. If you had a time machine with one return trip ticket, where would you go. at what time and why?
6. What is your biggest dream?
7. If you had one chance to say something that could change the world, what would it be?
8. What do you think is the greatest gift in life?
9. What do you usually daydream about?
10. Which country would you love to take a trip to?
11. If you were stranded on an island, name one person you would wish was with you.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND YOU DON’T HAVE A WORDPRESS ACCOUNT, PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOW BUTTON IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN AND PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL TO SIGN UP, YOU WILL RECIEVE A NOTIFICAION WHEN NEW POSTS ARRIVE!